Thursday, April 05, 2012

Look out Apple, here comes the P-Pad

Often when I am working from home and Amber has to run somewhere in the mornings without the kids, I'll just take out my iPad and hang it on one of the dresser drawers in Jace and Avary's room. They will watch a cartoon or something short while Amber is gone and I am in the office which is just the next room over.

Avary loves the to be able to use the iPad, but she has it in her head that the magical electronic device is a P-Pad instead of an iPad. It has always been so cute. Today however, Jace and Avary got into an argument because Jace was trying to tell her that it was an iPad. I think Avary believed Jace was saying it was his device (get it? I Pad). She would correct him and say, "no it is dad's p-pad".

I had to quickly get them distracted by a Movie so that they wouldn't get too mad at each other over the pronunciation of the device.

Given the number of iPads used in the bathroom, however, the name P-Pad might not be so far off.

No comments: