This morning I had to make a variety of phone calls for some church stuff that I was working on. I had just dialed the phone to one person and it was ringing on the other side - when Johnny walked in the office and started to ask me a question.
The connection hadn't yet been made on the other end, so I didn't know if I could talk to John yet or not so I politely said to Johnathan, "Hey, buddy, I'll talk to you in just a second, I think I am on the phone".
Johnathan looked at me and the phone that I was holding to my ear and said, with a concerned look, "Um, Yes, you are."
I realized that he didn't understand what I was saying when I told him "I think I am on the phone". We both had a good laugh about it when I hung up.
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment