
We had a fun Valentine's Day. We started off with a breakfast of heart pancakes, eggs and sausage. Then we headed off to the park to do some sledding. We took Chloe down with us a couple of times and then just sent her down on her own. She loved going solo and once we all got to the end she would just say "again" or "more". That girl has no fear!

We came back home and had some lunch and then went to Artic Circle for a .99 cent sundae. Chloe and I took a nice long nap while Dave worked on some projects and then that evening, Nae came to hang out with Chloe while Dave and I met up with some friends for a fun game night.

Chloe and Nae had a pizza party and made some delicious cup cakes for us when we returned home. They seemed to have quite a bit of fun also! It was an enjoyable day.
2 comments:
I sure have the cutest niece! Looks like a lot of fun!
I can't tell who is having the most fun. Nae or Chloe.
It certainly looks fun though.
Post a Comment