Amber and I wanted to take a minute and wish Mom and Dad a very Happy Anniversary. 35 years!! We have all been blessed by your marriage and your lives together. Thank you for being an example to all of us.
I know that our kids will be well off if we can be the kind of parents you have been to us.
I just thought as I was reading the Blog and once again looked at this very nice blog from John's family on our anniversary, that it would be nice to respond to it and let you know how much it meant rather than just rewatching it again. THANK YOU so much for the endearing blog. It means a lot for you to remember and for the kind and loving words. WE love you so much. Thank you, to all of you for your good wishes on that special day. I will have to take some time this weekend to blog on what we did. Thanks again. Love Mom
1 comment:
I just thought as I was reading the Blog and once again looked at this very nice blog from John's family on our anniversary, that it would be nice to respond to it and let you know how much it meant rather than just rewatching it again.
THANK YOU so much for the endearing blog. It means a lot for you to remember and for the kind and loving words. WE love you so much. Thank you, to all of you for your good wishes on that special day. I will have to take some time this weekend to blog on what we did. Thanks again.
Love Mom
Post a Comment