Aylee is at that stage in life where she is territorial of her bedroom and places signs on her door such as, "Knock before Entering", and "Trespassing will result in your severed had being hung from my door jam!" (Well, OK, she didn't really have the second sign on the door, I just threw it in to make this post a little longer since it is meant to be a pretty short post).
Anyway, Aylee has been staying up very late these past few weeks. It is not all uncommon for her to go to sleep around 11:00 pm. Last night, Amber and I went to bed just before midnight and Aylee was still awake in her room. Well this morning, I got up before everyone else and headed downstairs to drive to work. As I passed her door, I noticed a new sign hanging there. It was a simple request, though one that baffles me - could it be a plea of assistance in a self-driven reformation process? Her request, "Please wake me up early tomorrow, like 4:45." Needless to say, her request was denied.
Friday, July 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment