Friday, July 28, 2006

Jake to the Rescue

A couple of weeks ago, Amber and I decided to look for a refrigerator. We went to a number of places, but found the best deal at the RC Willey outlet in Provo. The problem with purchasing something there is that once you see a good thing you have to act on it right away.

I had remembered Jake telling me that if I ever was to purchase something there at the outlet, to have him come with me because he can get free shipping and a discount with some package he purchased earlier in the year.

Well, Amber and I were on a date, so it was evening. I figured it was a long shot, but I called Jake up on his cell phone and told him that we found something. He and Shan were out on an excercise outing at the Provo Recreation Center. Jake was kind enough to drop everything and run over to the outlet to help negotiate and purchase our refrigerator with the free shipping deal.

Now, skeptics will say he only did that so that he could get out of exercising...but I know Jake better. :-) Thanks Jake for your help (and to Shan for letting him run off like that)!

No comments: