I am working from home today to help out Amber if needed today. They all seem to be feeling better, but a little weak from last nights gastrointestinal activities. We let Aylee stay home from school today with the other kids just in case she is contagious or comes down with the bug.
Well, anyway, Amber has been lying on the bed and I have been working in our room on the computer. The kids have been in the family room watching TV. I started to hear an arguement in the family room. Aliece and Johnathan were yelling at Aylee that they didn't want to watch this show. After a few minutes of this, I went in to to calm things down. Just as I entered I caught Aylee saying, "just wait, it is a good show, you'll like it". I intervened and agreed with the younger kids on this one. Amber may allow this kind of TV viewing while I am at work, but when I am in the home, I put my foot down! While I am at home, the kids will not be seeing, "The Young and The Restless".
Wednesday, September 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment