Monday, March 19, 2012

The end of an era

A couple of years ago, Jace was big into appending "toosie" to the end of certain names...I think it came from "Tootsie Rolls", but I am not sure. He would call me "Daddy Toosie" He liked to be called "Cowboy Toosie" as well. It later evolved into his nick name being "Jacer Toosie". He has let me call him that for quite some time. Today however, was the end of the "Toosie" title. He asked me not to call him "Jacer Toosie" any more.

I asked him what he would like me to call him. He responded that I could just call him "Jace". He paused for few seconds and then followed up with, "Or you can call me Jedi Jace".

I guess the whole star wars thing is now replacing my little toosie man. Oh well, it was cute while it lasted. Now I have to address Jedi Jace with the respect his new title demands.

No comments: