Saturday, December 11, 2010

A Broken Nose

The other day we had a guy over to our house to do some maintenance work
on our fireplace. I was sitting in the room with the service man to
watch how he was doing everything. While we were there, Jace came up to
me excitedly and said, with a proud look on his face, "Dad, look at this!"

I looked down at him and he was sticking his finger in his nose and
then putting it into his mouth. Then he got a perplexed look on his
face. He then tried it again. The finger went into the nose, but came
out clean and then went into his mouth.

He stuck his finger into his nose one last time, and it came out clean.
He stuck it into his mouth and then said in a frustrated tone, "Dad,
it's broken!"

I guess he'll have to wait until his nostrils fill up with more of those
juicy little snacks.

No comments: