Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Basketball Jace!

We have been experiencing such beautiful weather over the past few
weeks that Jace has been taking advantage of going outdoors and
playing. Holding true to form, he heads straight to the basketball,
football, or any other round object. He loves to play ball.

A few weeks ago Jace had been practicing with the basketball. When I
got home from work, he lifted up the basketball their the hoop and
gave several pleading grunts. Being a linguist of child dialects I
understood that Jace wanted me to help him make a basket. I spend the
next few minutes lifting him up to the basket so that he could dunk
the ball. He laughed and laughed over and over again. It was fun to
see him get so much joy out of it.

In honor of the moment, I had Amber take a picture of me holding him
up to the hoop. I then doctored the photo a little bit and removed my
hands so that it would look like he was dunking the ball of his own
accord. I thought the picture turned out rather well!

No comments: