Well, the long awaited day finally arrived! Today was our family is very first dance recital. Aliece has been taking a dance class for the past few months. Tonight was the final performance of the semester.
Aliece was really excited to wear the various costumes that she was to perform in during the recital. She looked spectacular! She has always loved to dance and so we thought we would try her in a dance class this year. It has been something that she has really enjoyed.
I doubt that we will continue it on again for another semester, because we typically let the kids only do one sport or paid activity a year. Sometimes we fudge on it a little bit. However, the fees for the recital alone weren't astounding $50. That was above and beyond the monthly class charge.
I hope we have not started a precedent with a dance thing. During the entire recital Alayna could not be kept in her chair. She had to be dancing on the floor in front of us. It was quite funny, and I can see her getting into it also.

No comments:
Post a Comment