On sunday we were relaxing when all of the sudden Mom said "Were is Jace?" Then we all stare at the opened bathroom door. Da, Da, Da! We looked inside and saw the terror of Jace playing in the toilet. Later Dad said "Somebody grab Jace! Quick! Jace was on the first step of the stairs! Later that Night I was reading the friend and I looked at at one of the stories pictures. I read the caption for the picture. It said Elder Sybrowsky and his family. Well I turned the page thinking it was nothing But then I said "Did that say Sybrowsky? Yes It did I glanced back at the picture and searched all over it and then I saw what I thought. There was my second grade teacher, Mrs.Sybrowsky in the friend. I was wowed out.
Well today we watched Jace climb almost all the way to the top!
Well goto go!
A's
Monday, June 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment