Tuesday, September 12, 2006

WishTips.com

Hey everyone, you may notice that I sent an invitation to you earlier today to view my WishList at www.WishTips.com. No, it is not because my birthday is coming up, though, hey that is a good idea! But, actually, this is a website I have been working on for the past five weeks.

It all came about from Amber who requested the service. It should be a great way for us all to see what each other wants and then claim items so that other people don't give the same gifts that you do. By the way, the person will not be able to see who has claimed or purchased items on the list, so they still won't know what their getting and they can enjoy a surprise or two :-).

You will be able to create your own lists also and share them with whomever you want.

Anyway, try it out and let me know what is confusing and what doesn't work. REMEMBER, this website is not done. I have just completed the bare minimums to get it functional right now. But if it doesn't work, let me know and I'll get it fixed.

Enjoy, and happy gifting (by the way, don't forget my birthday is coming up)! ;-)

No comments: