Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Neglect?

Well, after reading John's last two blogs, you may all be wondering what exactly Amber does around the house all day, and how these "accidents" could possibly occur with a dilligent mother in the house. I just wanted to write and defend myself. In both of them he stated that I walked in the room just in time to see.... (whatever Aliece was doing). Well, although I cannot ALWAYS be in the same room as her, I try very hard to avoid leaving her alone for any amount of time, because she can get into trouble so fast! And, I NEVER leave Alayna alone with Aliece. John misrepresented me, unintentionally I'm sure, in both of these instances. I was actually sitting right there when Aliece put the marble in Alayna's mouth, and I was in the same room, just putting rolls in the oven, when I heard a scream and figured Aliece had punctured her ear. That girl definitely keeps me on my toes.

No comments: