Friday, February 11, 2005

Hello Taxman!

Hello everyone! Just writing to say that I have filed my personal and S-Corp income taxes! And since I did it electronically, I should get my refund next week. It sure is nice to have it all done. I'm also proud to have all of my receipts and records organized into a folder in case I ever get audited. This is the first year that I've done that.

Mom and Dad's computer is healthy once again. I had to reinstall the entire Windows Operating System. Since we had the hard drive partitioned to have the data on one drive and Windows on the other (I believe John did that), all of our personal information has been saved. The pictures, movies, Quicken data, Outlook Express data, etc has been saved. I believe I have it looking very much like it was before this escapade happened. I was telling Mom that since I've reinstalled Windows, we won't have any of the weird problems that Mstar caused. So, that is one benefit of all of this.

I wish that I had something adventurous to write about. I will keep you updated if something happens. I'm excited for the cruise in 13 days!

No comments: