Last week Amber and I went hunting for a good quality trailer for our four wheeler. I had the experience of using a variety of trailers a few weeks ago for a service project. I noticed very quickly that there was a large difference in quality between the different types of trailers.
Amber and I found a trailer that we thought would work and be really tough. However, the trailer was not in stock and we had to order it and wait for a week for it to come.
Tonight, Amber and the little ones went to Sears to pick up the trailer. When the older kids and I got home from shooting with our neighbors, we all got together and assembled the trailer.
We are excited to put the kids to work gathering up sticks, logs, and other debris to help clean up our area. I think the best part about it, is the fact that the kids will probably have a good time driving the four wheeler and picking everything up as well. I call that a win-win situation!
Thursday, May 31, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment