
On the day that we were getting ready to go to Arbon we received just over an inch of snow here in Shelley. It was Sunday, and so we had church in the morning and we were supposed to go to Arbon right after. I looked at the weather forecast and Arbon was supposed to receive more snow than us. So, in faith, I packed up the kids' snow gear to take with us. Once we got to Arbon the kids were a little disappointed in the weather. There was very little snow I mostly bare ground.
We had a great time and Arbon playing with cousins and visiting with grandparents. So the kids really didn't miss going outside and play in the snow. However, when we got home, the kids saw all of the snow and remember that they didn't get to play it yet. It was just getting dark but we hooked up an old stretcher that Dad and I bought at an auction and tied it to the hitch of the four wheeler. The kids had a great time sitting in our makeshift sled while we pulled them around the field in the back of the house.
This was our first chance at using the stretcher that I bought. It works pretty well! We were able to fit every single one of our kids in the stretcher while I pulled them behind the four wheeler.
No comments:
Post a Comment