check out a four wheeler off of craigslist. On Monday, Amber and her dad
visited the people that were selling the four wheeler. They took it for
a spin and liked it enough to buy it.
When I got back from scout camp, Amber and I took the cargo trailer over
and picked up the four wheeler. It is just over 10 years old but is in
pretty good condition for its age. It does have a few quirks, but it
seems to run pretty well.
It came with an electric winch as well as a good snow blade.
When we were picking up the four wheeler I told the guy that I had
purchased a snow thrower last winter and found out that my property was
just too big for it. If he was interested he could stop by our house and
check it out. Last night, he swung by our house and looked at it. He
liked it and bought it from us. It turned to be a pretty nice arrangement!


No comments:
Post a Comment