We had a great time this past Saturday with the family at our house for the Easter party. It was especially fun to see Joe. The kids loved having Lucy there as well.
I managed to catch a recording of Dad singing "Eggbert the Easter Egg" for all of the gang. You can listen to it here:
Thanks for sharing this John. It is fun to have this recorded. I have attached it to my online calendar for easter so that I can listen to it every year. Also, thanks for throwing a great party. We (lucy and I) sure had fun.
2 comments:
Try this link instead:
http://www.callfamilyhistory.com/manual-uploads/joann/DadSingingEggbertTheEasterEgg.mp3
Thanks for sharing this John. It is fun to have this recorded. I have attached it to my online calendar for easter so that I can listen to it every year.
Also, thanks for throwing a great party. We (lucy and I) sure had fun.
Post a Comment