Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Welcome to The Netherlands



This week I am in the Netherlands for work. I flew out on Friday and got Amsterdam on Saturday afternoon. They are 9 hours ahead of us in California so adjusting to the schedule was very difficult the first day. After one day in Amsterdam it was off to Tilburg which is a city of about 250,000 about 1.5 hours from Amsterdam.
We finished things up on Tuesday night and then drove back to Amsterdam last night. This morning I flew to London and am enjoying my first day in London before heading off to Paris tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing Paris before heading back to Amsterdam to fly back to California.

1 comment:

John Andersen said...

Sheesh, and all Service-now would do is send me to Denver, and even that got cancelled! :-)

Looks like a ton of fun. Can't wait to see more of your trip!

-John