Wednesday, December 09, 2009

First Solids

While we were eating dinner tonight, Avary took a huge interest in my food - especially my cup of water.  I thought I would test her out with my water and she actually did really well.  She spent the rest of the meal grabbing for my cup, holding my cup while I assisted, and drinking the water. 

We have been holding out on solids just because, among other things, which Avary being our last, we really are in no rush having her grow up.  But, watching how adept she was at drinking, we decided to get out the baby cereal.  She took it really well.  Of course she made the funny faces accompanying a first bite of solids, but she didn't refuse them and she ate them well.  Whether we like it or not, we have to admit she is growing up!

No comments: