Just a few days ago, we hosted the other international worker that I have here in the US working on a transition for us. Our group is actually closed our Mexico operations and so he is here transferring his knowledge to the Provo team at Novell. This kind of a sad deal, because he is transferring his knowledge and then will no longer be working for the company. However, he has a great attitude about it.
Just as we had dinner with Manjul, Geronimo came over for dinner with our family. We let the kids barage him with questions and then Amber and I visited with him while the kids went to play in the other room.
He is really a great worker, I hate to lose him. I hope that he and I can keep in touch after he finishes up his time here at Novell.
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment