Sunday, April 13, 2008

My New Friend


We sure had a great time with Jen and Chloe last week. I felt bad that so much was going on with our family when they were down here, but Jen was very flexible and we really enjoyed ourselves.

One of the highlights of the visit was that I finally won over one of my nieces! When Chloe first arrived to our house she was definitely uncertain about the whole thing. I spent some time playing with her on our stairs. She was hesitant and cautious while I played, but then we found something that she thought was funny and I tried putting my hand to my mouth to laugh to throw some dramatics into the game. She caught on to that - after that incident we were best buds for the rest of the week.


The hand-to-mouth laughs were our connection throughout the week. Anytime we did something or saw something that Chloe thought was funny, she would put her hand to her mouth to laugh and I would do the same.

Thanks Jen for bringing Chloe down and letting me have that time with her so that she could get to know her uncle a bit better!

No comments: