Don't they look like they're having fun?
Tuesday, November 06, 2007
What Mom and Dad do when no one is home
The other day I decided to go home to Arbon and visit Mom and Dad. I didn't tell them that I was coming because I wanted to suprise them. This is what I found them doing when I arrived. I hid behind my car and recorded the entire thing.
Don't they look like they're having fun?
Don't they look like they're having fun?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I guess I'm not surprised. I always thought y'all had fun in Arbon as a family!
That was good.
Nice! I always wondered what empty nesters did in their spare time!
Hey Jake, I am at Jens & I am looking at the blog.
There is nothing showing up.
I wondered if you meant that we were doing nothing because it is blank.
What are we doing?
MOM
Mom, it doesn't show up in the email. You need to go to the blog entry itself:
http://arbonfarm.blogspot.com/2007/11/what-mom-and-dad-do-when-no-one-is-home.html
Try this link:
Blog Entry
Joh, that is where I am is in the blog.
The blog is where it doesn't show anything. Thanks anyway. Any other ideas? mom
la coka ra cha, la coka ra cha,
I love that post!
I never knew arbon could be that
fun!:)
A's
Post a Comment