Just thought I would let you in on the news lately.
Yesterday was Julie Hayden's mother's funeral. (Monday 24th)
Jake, thought you would especially want to know in case you want to call Chelsea or send a card or something.
Tomorrow-(Wed 26th) Jared Call will be flying into the airport in Pocatello @ 12:30 pm.
He will be speaking on Oct.21st @ 10:50 am. I want to go, but Lynn is also singing in our Choir that day with a Solo. Don't know what to do yet. I would also like to hear Lynn.
Anyway I thought you would like to know of these events.Steve and Deb. are sooooooooooo excited
to say the least. I remember when you boys were coming home, we were all soooooooooooooooooo excited as well. But as you see we were even a little more "so" excited even than they are.
Oh also Wendy Forbush's wedding reception is Sept. 29th in Idaho Falls not to far from Jen I believe.
We had a branch party Friday night, I was sick @ couldn't go buy Lynn went and the men were cooking the main dishes.
Lynn made BBQ pork ribs and they were delicious! HE WON 1ST PRIZE FOR HIS DISH!
He won a Chef's hat. I thought I would show you a picture of the Happy winner eating one of his favorite snacks. Milk and ginger snap cookies.. Congratulations Lynn.


1 comment:
Way to go Dad! Nice hat! Thanks for posting the news Mom.
Post a Comment