Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Glen

Sunday Glen fell down and he broke a bone and dislocated another bone in in his ankle. Anyway, he broke it so bad that he needs to have surgery on it. They will need to put a plate and screw in it. His blood pressure was 60/40 thats probably why he fell in the first place.
Connie said that he hadn't felt well for a few days and he has been throwing up "dark stuff"
So you know he is bleeding somewhere. He is on cumandine and they are trying to thicken his blood back up so that they can do the surgery. Carina asked them to check on the colon cancer that he has (Remember when they found that a couple of years ago they did surgery on it and said they thought they got it all) But I haven't heard anything about that or where the blood is coming from.
They gave him 3 units of blood though. Connie said that they did some blood tests at 8:00 this morning and were hoping to get the results back and maybe do surgery today if the test came back good. That was about 11:30 this morning and I haven't heard anything else today.
Sorry, I was going to e you yesterday and tell you all but I just hadn't felt well. I will let you know any updates. mom

No comments: