Hello family. The biggest news I have to report right now is that Cami and I decided not to continue with our relationship. I want to see where things go with Shantell and she wants either all of me or nothing at all. We left of good terms and left our options open for the future.
As far as Shantell goes, she will probably be moving to Provo within the month. She got a job at Provo Canyon School District as a teacher. However, she is now running into problems with USU as to whether they will accept the internship or not. I guess the USU teaching department is much more difficult to work with than BYU seemed to be with Marie or Katie. I will keep you updated on what happens there.
I guess John's kids are having a hard time keeping up with the names of the girls that I date. Aylee said that she almost called Shantell Cami the other day. Things should be much simpler now ;).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment